Brand New CNC Linear Way Type Vertical Machining Center made by Taiwan manufacturer (

E 1400

**WINNER brand new VMC made by Taiwan manufacturer  (

*machine location: Taiwan 

*delivery port: Taiwan port. 

*delivery: 30 days upon receipt of 30% payment by bank T/T; the other 70% payment must be done before shipment.

*Model: VMC E 1400


A central rod guides the counterweight. It ensures no vibration effect for Z axis high speed feed-rate and cutting accuracy.

High rigid (ball-screw) provides reliable transmission for high speed processing.

Superior rigidity structural offers to achieving precision and lasting performance in heavy cutting applications.

The spindle adopts super precision angular contact ball bearings. Spindle speed 8000rpm is standard.

The Y-axis stroke design surpasses products of the same level, bringing the greatest advantage to the processing of large workpieces. The high-horsepower spindle motor is selected for a wide range of uses. The ZF gearbox can be optionally equipped with high torque output.

X/Y Linear Z-Box ways.



Table size mm:1500x710

T slots mm:18x7x100


X/Y/Z - axis travel mm:1400/700/700

Spindle nose to table surface mm:120~770

Spindle center to column mm: 750

Max. table load kg: 600


Spindle speed rpm: 8000

Transmission: (Direct / Built-in)

Spindle taper: BT-40

Spindle motor kw: 15/18.5


X-Y-Z motor(Fanuc 0i-MD) kw: 3.5/3.5/3.5

X-Y-Z Rapid travel m/min: 36/36/20

Rail Type

Rail Type--

ATC System

Magazine type--

Tool no. pcs: 24T

Max.tool(φ) mm: 80

Max.tool length mm: 300

Equipped with Counter Weight-("NO Counter Weight" for Direct Drive)


Metalworking Machinery
CNC Machining Centre
Listing Date: